This wallpaper is sold BY THE PANEL:
Peel and Stick FABRIC panels are 26 inches | 66 cm WIDE
Peel and Stick CANVAS panels are 26 inches | 66 cm WIDE
Removable PREPASTED panels are 25 inches | 63.5 cm WIDE
Permanent UNPASTED panels are 26 inches | 66 cm WIDE
SonoLuna wallpaper will cover any size wall to transform your space into the finest attention-grabbing, envy- prompting Girl’s Nursery. Sophisticated and classy, Bohemian Chic Style, you are looking at the latest trend this season, Floral Wallpaper Murals! This Floral Wallpaper repeats every 104" width x 84" height. (it repeats every 4 panels)
HOW MANY PANELS DO YOU NEED?
Measure your wall in inches (US Customers)
For Peel and Stick and /unpasted wallpaper, divide your total wall width by 26, for prepasted wallpaper, divide your total width by 25.
EXAMPLE: Your wall is 145 inches wide x 96 inches tall
Peel and stick or unpasted: Divide 145" / 26 = 6 panels
Pre-pasted: Divide 145" / 25" = 6 panels
Measure your wall in centimeters. (Non-US Customers)
For Peel and Stick and /unpasted wallpaper, divide your total wall width by 66, for prepasted wallpaper, divide your total width by 65.5.
EXAMPLE: Your wall is 368 cm wide x 244 cm tall
Peel and stick or unpasted: Divide 368" / 66 = 6 panels
Pre-pasted: Divide 368" / 63.5" = 6 panels
➭ HOW TO ORDER:
1) Select the Type of Wallpaper / Material that best fits your environment and needs. (read below for a brief explanation of each wallpaper type)
2) Measure your wall in inches. Measure twice, order once!
3) Select the height you need (how tall is your wall?) Please be accurate! You can always add more panels to cover your wall width, but if you order the wrong height, you won't be able to create a seamless mural.
4) Calculate how many panels you will need (read above for calculations) and select the quantity of panels needed.
5) Enter the exact measurement of your wall in the personalization area (right below the drop down menus) We use this measurement to make sure you have ordered the correct size and quantity of panels to cover your area. WE DO NOT CUT TO SIZE. Trimming the wallpaper to your specific wall size is always done during installation. Don't worry, it's not that difficult, just use a sharp box cutter (new blade).
WHAT TYPE OF WALLPAPER FITS YOUR NEEDS?
To test your wallpaper, order a sample first!
➭ PEEL & STICK FABRIC WALLPAPER: Installation difficulty Level: INTERMMEDIATE.
6 mil thickness Low Tack 95% matte white 80% opaque, 100% removable - will not damage your walls. This wallpaper is not blackout. Removable Low Tack Adhesive that can also be re-positioned many times from wall to wall. Peel & Stick install. Indented for short term installations (3 to 5 years). It is durable and it won't rip easy because it is polyester fabric. It has a slight fabric-like texture and it is matte. This material could be better for textured walls because it is can hide the texture better. PVC Free and nontoxic, environmentally safe and bio-degradable over time. There is no Glycol-Ether or Formaldehyde in the adhesive and no Detrimental concerns of Phthalates. GREENGUARD GOLD Certified Inks.
➭ PEEL AND STICK CANVAS WALLPAPER: Installation difficulty Level: BEGINNER
6 mil thickness Hight Tack 100% matte white, 100% opaque BLACKOUT semi-rigid vinyl film embossed with a canvas pattern with an adhesive backing, high-tack and removable will not damage your walls. No need to remove the overlap- VERY EASY to install (Much easier than Peel and Stick Fabric, saves time and headaches) Peel and Stick is easy to cut, customize, and install onto any smooth surface, making it perfect for accent walls, cut and stick decals, and quick décor updates. The combination of vinyl and adhesive is designed to stick aggressively to most surfaces. Indented for short term installations (3 to 5 years)
➭ PREPASTED REMOVABLE WALLPAPER: Installation difficulty Level: INTERMMEDIATE/BEGGINER.
High-quality PVC-free, nonwoven wallcovering with smooth matte surface. This material is pre-pasted for quick, easy and clean decoration. Lightweight, great alternative to PVC materials. If your walls are slightly textured you will feel the textured through the wallpaper. Application: Simply spray the back with water, apply the material to the wall and the job is done. Application time is reduced by up to 60% plus cleaning is much easier and faster than with traditional wallpapers. Removable and renter friendly. when you are ready to remove it, sponge some water on it, let it soak for a few minutes, then just peel it off the wall. GREENGUARD GOLD Certified Inks. Indented for long term installations (+20 years)
➭ UNPASTED TRADITIONAL Permanent WALLPAPER: Installation difficulty Level: INTERMMEDIATE-EXPERT.
Traditional installation, will require paste and primer. PVC Free Eco-friendly digitally printed wallcovering with smooth surface. Lightweight, economical alternative to PVC materials. Application: Standard commercial wallcovering pastes/primers and techniques. For indoor use in environmentally controlled spaces. PVC & POA (Olefin) Free, No Plasticizers, No Phthalates, No Formaldehyde, No Chlorine, No Halogen, No Heavy Metals, including: Cadmium, Mercury, Lead, or Zinc, and No Ozone Depleting Chemicals. FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) sourced. Phthalate-free formulation. Prop 65 compliant. Breathable** -very high permeability rating of 66 Perms based on ASTM E96 dry cup method. No harmful off gassing. Low VOC emitting, environmentally safe and bio-degradable over time. There is no Glycol-Ether or Formaldehyde in the adhesive and no Detrimental concerns of Phthalates. GREENGUARD GOLD Certified Inks. Indented for long term installations (+20 years)
WHY SONOLUNA WALLPAPER?
- 100% removable (Peel and stick and Pre-pasted)- will not damage your walls. NEW available removable pre-pasted wallpaper. Spray up water in the back of the panel to stick on the wall.
- Handcrafted in Indiana, USA
- Super simple spray water and apply to wall installation.
- Long-lasting and will stay on your walls for +20 years. It is durable and it works with textured walls.
- PVC Free and nontoxic, environmentally safe and bio-degradable over time
- There is no Glycol-Ether or Formaldehyde in the adhesive and no Detrimental concerns of Phthalates.
- GREENGUARD GOLD Certified Inks.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR ORDER:
- Wallpaper in the size requested.
- Installation How-To Guide and other documents.
- Wallpaper Tool application
- Wall Decal SAMPLES
How to apply your pre-pasted wallpaper:
- Send the kids to school. Make some coffee. Find your air-pods.
- Clean your wall with an old t-shirt and remove spaghetti sauce or or milk spots. If you sneezed on that wall recently, make sure you spray some mix of water/alcohol and give it a better clean. We recommend applying your wallpaper to smooth walls sneezed-clean only.
- Spray water on the back of the first panel, starting on the left of your wall. All your panels will be numbered and will show which way is up. Right after spraying water, place the panel on the wall and position it where you want it, make sure it is straight! You have 10 minutes to play around with the panel before it starts drying up. Please don't forget to take a look at the how-to guide I include on the order, there is a part about overlapping the panels that you will need to know before attempting to install the second panel. Install all panels in the same way.
- Call your mom! Yep – it’s time to gloat! No glue or paste, no mess. Just a bit of water. You did it! when you are ready to remove it, spray more water on it and peel it off the wall.
- To remove your wallpaper, spray water on the panels, wait 5 minutes, then start peeling slowly until all the wallpaper is off the wall. Zero tools or panic required. Remember it is not a wax strip on your leg, it is wallpaper, go slow when you peel off wallpaper.
All our wallpaper panels have one 1/4 inch for overlap purpose in addition to the listed width. Overlap area is mandatory to ensure the quality of our wallpapers and can be removed or left by the customer. While calculating the amount of panels you will need please do not count the overlap since it will be covered by the consecutive panel.
Wall graphics must be applied to a clean, smooth or textured wall, dry and non-porous surface in a timely manner, preferably within 8 weeks of receiving your shipment. Freshly applied paint should be allowed to cure for a minimum of four full weeks before wall graphic application.
Clear one hour of your agenda per sheet to install. All orders and samples include a detailed instructive with important tips and tricks.
MANUFACTURING - ORDER PROCESSING
All our wallpapers are made to order. Our Processing involves working with digital files and sophisticated equipment of the highest technology. It can take up to 10 business days.