PRIM GARDEN PREPASTE REMOVABLE WALLPAPER
PRIM GARDEN Removable Wallpaper, nursery wall décor, Nursery wallpaper, wallpaper, peel and stick wallpaper, baby girl nursery, pink nursery, wall sticker
SonoLuna Removable wallpaper is easy to install and will cover any size wall to transform your space into the finest attention-grabbing, envy- prompting Girl’s Nursery. Sophisticated and classy, Bohemian Chic Style, you are looking at the latest trend this season!
Not sure if you would like it? Order a sample!
Select the option SAMPLE 8" inches in the options above.
WHY SONOLUNA WALLPAPER?
- 100% removable - will not damage your walls. Removable prepaste wallpaper. Spray up water in the back of the panel to stick on the wall.
- Handcrafted in Indiana, USA
- Super simple spray water and apply to wall installation.
- Long-lasting and will stay on your walls for +20 years. It is durable and it works with textured walls.
- PVC Free and nontoxic, environmentally safe and bio-degradable over time
- There is no Glycol-Ether or Formaldehyde in the adhesive and no Detrimental concerns of Phthalates.
- GREENGUARD GOLD Certified Inks.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR ORDER:
- Wallpaper in the size requested.
- Installation How-To Guide and other documents.
- Wallpaper Tool application
- Wall Decal SAMPLES
How to apply your removable wallpaper:
- Send the kids to school. Make some coffee. Find your air-pods.
- Clean your wall with an old t-shirt and remove spaghetti sauce or or milk spots. If you sneezed on that wall recently, make sure you spray some mix of water/alcohol and give it a better clean. We recommend applying your wallpaper to smooth walls sneezed-clean only.
- Spray water on the back of the first panel, starting on the left of your wall. All your panels will be numbered and will show which way is up. Right after spraying water, place the panel on the wall and position it where you want it, make sure it is straight! You have 10 minutes to play around with the panel before it starts drying up. Please don't forget to take a look at the how-to guide I include on the order, there is a part about overlapping the panels that you will need to know before attempting to install the second panel. Install all panels in the same way.
- Call your mom! Yep – it’s time to gloat! No glue or paste, no mess. Just a bit of water. You did it! when you are ready to remove it, spray more water on it and peel it off the wall.
To remove your wallpaper, spray water on the panels, wait 5 minutes, then start peeling slowly until all the wallpaper is off the wall. Zero tools or panic required. Remember it is not a wax strip on your leg, it is wallpaper, go slow when you peel off wallpaper.
HOW TO ORDER
- Measure your wall. We can make the wallpaper in any size you want. We cut to any size at no extra cost.
- If you wall measures 10 feet wide by 7 feet tall, you will have to calculate feet into inches (12ft = 120 inches, 8ft = 84") To cover that size wall, you should select 130" in the first drop down menu for WIDTH, and then also select 84" on the second drop down menu asking for the HEIGHT.
- Add the exact measurement of your wall on the personalization area. We will trim to size at no cost, and if the excess material is equal or larger than 10 inches wide, I will send you the leftover printed wallpaper so you can use it on other projects in the same room (the back of a bookcase, the bottom of your nursery chest drawers, framed prints, etc.
All our wallpaper panels have one 1/4 inch for overlap purpose in addition to the listed width. Overlap area is mandatory to ensure the quality of our wallpapers and can be removed or left by the customer. While calculating the amount of panels you will need please do not count the overlap since it will be covered by the consecutive panel.
Wall graphics must be applied to a clean, smooth or textured wall, dry and non-porous surface in a timely manner, preferably within 8 weeks of receiving your shipment. Freshly applied paint should be allowed to cure for a minimum of four full weeks before wall graphic application.
Clear one hour of your agenda per sheet to install. All orders and samples include a detailed instructive with important tips and tricks.
MANUFACTURING - ORDER PROCESSING
All our wallpapers are made to order. Our Processing involves working with digital files and sophisticated equipment of the highest technology. It can take up to 10 business days.