NAVY BLUE & PINK BLUSH FLORAL WALL DECAL CORNERS
The main colors in this design are Pink, vintage navy blue and green.
Best wall paint colors for this wall decal will be on the light to medium tone: White, tan, beige, gray, green, blue.
TIP: to get a great contrast, pick any color from the graphic an make it lighter or darker than most colors in the graphic. Get a sample before you paint your room for best results.
Do you need a sample? click here.
This design will not cover your entire wall as a wall paper, it is an arrangement of flowers and you can see the wall color all around the floral cluster.
You can select just one corner (Left or Right) or both!
HOW TO ORDER:
- Select the size of Graphic Decal. The measurements provided are estimated and they are digitally measured (measure between the furthest points in the graphic)
- Select Media for the Graphic Decal. We offer 3 types of media, please see below for a detailed description of each media. Short term Vinyl is removable low tack adhesive and it doesn't work with all kinds of paints. Long term Vinyl is high tack adhesive and will work with most types of wall paints, and Self-Adhesive Fabric is a polyester fabric with medium tack removable adhesive and it will work with most wall paints.
- During checkout, add a note to seller including any specific important information you want me to know, such as due date if you need this order for a specific event, or if you want to request samples prior to processing the order.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON YOUR ORDER:
• NAVY BLUSH Corners Wall Floral Mural Arrangement in the size and media selected. Please note that depending on the size, the arrangement decal will arrive in one or more panels.
• Step by Step Application Instructions (if you loose the instructions, not to worry, I have them up on my website for your review)
• Application tool if needed (squeegee, if you loose it, you can replace it with an old credit card)
• Test Decals (for practice before the full size installation)
Which media is best for me?
LONG TERM VINYL DECALS
PROS: These are thin decals with very bright colors and they are smooth with minimal luster. These decals will look like painted on your wall. Will last +5 years on your wall (they might last longer but we do not recommend leaving them longer than 5 years) Durable Vinyl will stick to walls painted with Glidden Essentials Flat or Eggshell, Sherwin Williams Duration, SW Cashmere Flat or Satin, Dutch Boy Flat interior paint.
CONS: They cannot be repositioned. Do not work with BEHR Marquee, VALSPAR, Paramount, Benjamin Moore, PPG Dunn Edwards and any paint that is LOW or ZERO VOC. We have seen how decals fall off the wall if you try to apply them to walls painted with these brands. Select Self-Adhesive FABRIC if you have these paint brands. If recently painted your walls, wait 8 weeks before applying your decals.
SELF-ADHESIVE FABRIC DECALS
PROS: Green Guard GOLD Certified. Environmentally safe and bio-degradable over time, No PVC and nontoxic. There is no Glycol-Ether or Formaldehyde in the adhesive and no Detrimental concerns of Phthalates. Removable Medium Tack Adhesive that can also be re-positioned many times from wall to wall. It is durable and it won't rip easy because it is polyester fabric. It has a canvas-like texture and it is matte. This material could be better for textured walls because it is thicker than vinyl and can hid the texture better.
CONS: More Expensive than Vinyl.
WHICH PAINT BRANDS WE RECOMMEND?
*We have done extensive research and we have found Sherwin Williams Duration and Glidden Essentials to be the best brands that will work with our Vinyl and Fabric Decals.
**PLEASE WAIT 6 TO 8 WEEKS AFTER PAINTING before you apply any decals on your wall.
***STAY WAY FROM VALSPAR. These brands will not work with Vinyl decals, we have not noticed these brands to have issues with Fabric decals, however, we can't guarantee the Fabric decals will work with those paints until we have done sufficient testing.
Wall graphics must be applied to a clean, smooth (slight textured is acceptable), dry and non-porous surface in a timely manner, preferably within 60 DAYS of receiving your shipment. Freshly applied paint should be allowed to cure for a minimum of six full weeks before wall graphic application. Your vinyl decals will peel off the wall if the paint is still not cured (due to the out gassing) or create air pockets (bubbles) underneath the wall decal