PRIM SPRING Watercolor Flowers Border Frame
The main colors in this design are BRIGHT COLORS Pink, link pink, blush pink, Purple, Burgundy, Lavender, Green and a touch of gold.
Best wall colors for this wall decal will be on the light to medium tone: White, light pink, gray, lavender, purple,
TIP: to get a great contrast, pick any color from the graphic an make it lighter or darker than most colors in the graphic. Get a sample before you paint your room for best results.
Not sure if these colors will match your existing décor? GET A SAMPLE HERE
It comes in many sizes (message me if you need a different size. This design will not cover your entire wall as a wall paper, it is an arrangement of flowers and you can see the wall color all around the floral cluster.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Select the size of Graphic Decal. The measurements provided are estimated and they are digitally measured (measure between the furthest points in the graphic)
- Select Media for the Graphic Decal. We offer 3 types of media, please see below for a detailed description of each media. Short term Vinyl is removable low tack adhesive and it doesn't work with all kinds of paints. Long term Vinyl is high tack adhesive and will work with most types of wall paints, and Self-Adhesive Fabric is a polyester fabric with medium tack removable adhesive and it will work with most wall paints.
- During checkout, add a note to seller including any specific important information you want me to know, such as due date if you need this order for a specific event, or if you want to request samples prior to processing the order.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON YOUR ORDER:
• PRIM SPRING Border Frame Watercolor Floral Mural Arrangement in the size and media selected. Please note that depending on the size, the arrangement decal will arrive in one or more panels.
• Step by Step Application Instructions
• Application tool if needed (squeegee)
• Test Decals
Which media is best for me?
SHORT TERM VINYL DECALS
PROS: Easily removable, thin material that wont leave any residue behind when removed. It is a very thin smooth material with bright colors, it is perfect if you are renting because it is easy to take off.
CONS: The low tack adhesive will not hold to walls that are treated or painted with stain-resistant paint, those that are marketed as dura-clean, stain blocking, stain resistant specially from Behr, Sherwin Williams, Valspar, etc. The paint recommended for this short term vinyl is Glidden essentials. THESE DECALS WILL FALL OFF THE WALL IF YOU HAVE USE THESE PAINTS.
LONG TERM VINYL DECALS
PROS: They work with all kinds of wall paint. These are thin decals and very bright colors and they are smooth with minimal luster. These years will last up to 5 years on your wall (they might last longer but we do not recommend leaving them longer than 5 years)
CONS: Not as easy to remove. After a week of being applied to your wall they will require some technique for removal (usually blow some hot air with your hairdryer while peeling slowly), if steps are not taken, you might remove some paint chips from the wall when taken down the decals. I do not recommend it if you are renting and you will move within a year.
SELF-ADHESIVE FABRIC DECALS
PROS: Removable Medium Tack Adhesive that can also be re-positioned many times from wall to wall. It is durable and it won't rip easy because it is polyester fabric. It has a canvas-like texture and it is matte. This material could be better for textured walls because it is thicker than vinyl and can hid the texture better. However, if there are many "peaks" on your textured wall, no material will have enough surface to hold on to which might prompt the decal to fall off the wall or be punctured by the sharp peaks on the texture.
CONS: It is thicker material. It has a higher price than Vinyl.
Wall graphics must be applied to a clean, smooth (slight textured is acceptable), dry and non-porous surface in a timely manner, preferably within 8 weeks of receiving your shipment. Freshly applied paint should be allowed to cure for a minimum of four full weeks before wall graphic application. Your short term vinyl decals will peel off the wall if the paint is still not cured (due to the out gassing) or if the paint is not compatible with removable decals.