CARLY Corners Watercolor Flowers
The main colors in this design are pink, vintage blue and green. Best wall colors for this graphic will be on the light to medium tone: White, tan, beige, gray, green, blue, pink. TIP: to get a great contrast, pick any color from the graphic an make it lighter or darker than the graphic. Get a sample before you paint your room for best results.
Girl decor taken to a new level, these watercolor graphics will be a focal point in your wall.
Not sure if these colors will match your existing decor? GET A SAMPLE HERE
You can select just one corner or both! It comes in many sizes (message me if you need a different size. This design will not cover your entire wall as a wall paper, it is an arrangement of flowers and you can see the wall color all around the floral cluster.
CARLY Corners are available in 3 different types of Media: Short Term Vinyl, Long Term Vinyl and Self-Adhesive Fabric of the highest quality.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Select the size of Graphic Decal. The measurements provided are estimated and they are digitally measured (measure between the furthest points in the graphic)
- Select Media for the Graphic Decal. We offer 3 types of media, please see below for a detailed description of each media. Short term Vinyl is removable low tack adhesive and it doesn't work with all kinds of paints. Long term Vinyl is high tack adhesive and will work with most types of wall paints, and Self-Adhesive Fabric is a polyester fabric with medium tack removable adhesive and it will work with most wall paints.
- During checkout, add a note to seller including any specific important information you want me to know, such as due date if you need this order for a specific event, or if you want to request samples prior to processing the order.
Which media is best for me?
LONG TERM VINYL DECALS
PROS: It works with all kinds of wall paint. Easier to apply than Self-Adhesive FABRIC. These are thin decals producing very bright colors and they are smooth with minimal luster. These years will last up to 5 years on your wall (they might last longer but we do not recommend leaving them longer than 5 years)
CONS: While they can be removed off your wall fairly easy, if steps are not taken, you might remove some paint chips from the wall when taken down the decals. I do not recommend it if you are renting and you will move within a year.
SELF-ADHESIVE FABRIC DECALS
PROS: Removable Medium Tack Adhesive that can also be re-positioned many times from wall to wall. It is durable and it won't rip easy because it is polyester fabric.It has a canvas-like texture and it is matte.This material could be better for textured walls because it is thicker than vinyl and can hid the texture better. However, if there are many "peaks" on your textured wall, no material will have enough surface to hold on to which might prompt the decal to fall off the wall or be punctured by the sharp peaks on the texture.
CONS: It is thicker material. It has a higher price than Vinyl.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON YOUR ORDER:
• CARLY Corners WATERCOLOR Floral Mural Arrangement in the size and media selected. Please note that depending on the size, the arrangement decal will arrive in one or more panels.
fabric wall decal,baby wall decal,nursery wall decal,watercolor wall decal,nursery wall sticker,floral wall decal,flower wall decal,flower nursery decor,wall art decal,wall stencil,floral nursery art, floral wall art,flower wall art, watercolor flower art,watercolor wall art, pink peony sticker,pink peonies, girl nursery decor,girl nursery art, girl nursery wall art, girl nursery flowers,nursery inspiration,nursery project, baby shower. new baby gift, baby room decor, baby room wall art, baby room decals, baby room inspiration, baby room wall decor,girl room decor, girl room wall art, floral painted mural, flowers painted on mural,watercolor flowers mural,girl nursery mural, nursery girls,hand painted mural, watercolor mural,floral wall paper, nursery wall paper, nursery wallpaper,girls wallpaper, girl wall paper, girl nursery wallpaper,
• Step by Step Application Instructions
• Application tool if needed (squeegee)
• Test Decals
Wall graphics must be applied to a clean, smooth (slight textured is acceptable), dry and non-porous surface in a timely manner, preferably within 8 weeks of receiving your shipment. Freshly applied paint should be allowed to cure for a minimum of four full weeks before wall graphic application. Your short term vinyl decals will peel off the wall if the paint is still not cured (due to the out gassing) or if the paint is not compatible with removable decals.